Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Full Moon at Dawn

Like i said earlier, if only i had a camera that would shoot photos as they are truly seen! My wish of all wishes. Actually, i mentioned that this weekend to the family...how i'd dearly love a camera for Christmas this year...nothing else, just a nice camera. It's been my dream for at least 40 years now so i think it's about time i actually got one! I even went so far as to say i would put money toward it. Anything...to get the camera of my dreams....anything! So for now, my cell phone will have to do.









An interesting note here....a couisn of mine gave me a camera a few years back. It was the first digital camera i had ever owned & it took amazing pics! I was so thoroughly thrilled to recieve this gift from my cousin but sadly, he passed away a couple years after & no word of a lie....the camera stopped working on the day he passed! It will work on video but to take a pic, everything turns white. It has not worked since & not only am i saddened by his passing but i also that i cannot use this amazing camera any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment