Blog Archive

Monday, March 09, 2015

Can Computers Fly?

For the past few days it's been all i could do not to pull my hair out or worse yet, throw my computer out the window! For something that is supposed to make life more easy, simplified & fast it sure doesn't do what it's supposed to be able to do. Even now, as i sit here writing this i get a notice flashing across the top saying an error occured while trying to publish this post. Publish it?! I haven't even written it yet!

 
I have used cleaners & virus scanners & looked at all the help Microsoft has to offer as well as online help from computer geeks. Nothing ever seems to be wrong with it....but there is. This is why it's so frustrating. You know there's a problem but all programs say it's fine. (there's that error again about not being able to publish my post)  {{sigh}}
I had resigned myself to the fact that it had to be the longer ethernet cord that i had attatched with a coupler so i could have my computer in the living room, in comfort, near the fire & the television.So i unhooked it all & moved everything back into the room from whence it came, thinking, surely, everything would be back to normal. Who am i kidding?!
Now i'm left to wonder if everything i have done was a waste of time. The only good thing that came out of all this was i got a bit of excercise & vacuumed out some corners that had been forgotten.



I notice that i have been having a lot of problems since going on my Flickr account again. If i go on Facebook everything runs pretty smooth & my email seems to be fine. Before i opened here i tried Flickr again & nope, it didn't work well at all, so i came here & now it's going spastic. (that error above is spastic that's for darn sure! I wonder what it will do when i actually try to publish this. Should be interesting! This is why i want a laptop. No more rotors or cords!

I will search for a virus or bug or whatever one more time & see what happens. If that doesn't work, well, the window is looking more & more inviting.


No comments:

Post a Comment