Blog Archive

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Time-Lapse Sequences Turned into Timestacks | ExposureGuide.com

Time-Lapse Sequences Turned into Timestacks | ExposureGuide.com


As usual i find tons of interesting things while getting lost in "surfing". I view tons of images from time to time & while looking at one i can then view the page where i will then find something else interesting, click that, view, find, click & so on & so on until i am so far away from what i started out doing that i forget what had brought me there in the first place! But this is what makes surfing so exciting for me. I never know what i will find or where i will end up. I can start out looking at victrian ornaments on Pinterest & end up watching leopards roam wild in the plains of the Serengeti! The internet! It's an awesome way to escape the humdrums of a rainy afternoon. educational too!

With that being said, tonight i found the most amazing site, & it has a blog so i can now follow it. (that's the thing...i have to remember when i find these amazing sites or blogs to bookmark or follow them so i can return later) This new one is ExposureGuide.com. The photography there is out of this world! Time-lapse has always intrigued me & i woulod love to learn it but what this photographer does with hers is utterly fantasmagorical! I have never seen such beautiful photos in my life. The process of Photo stacking is a new one for me & now i want to learn that also. I'm sure it takes more equipment than i have but still, i can dream. I had to post this on my blog to share to the people i know what i find so beautiful. I do hope you enjoy these photos as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment