Blog Archive

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunday's

Sunday has rolled around again & it's my favorite day of the week. I go to my parents every Sunday for dinner. On the menu today is roast beef & apple pie. I love my Dad's apple pie. It's usually what i order for my birthday since i am not a big fan of cake.
Living where I do I don't get to visit them as much as I'd like to. When I lived only a couple clicks from them I was there often, helping out, having fun, eating Mom's home cooked meals. Those were the days...mmm.
I thot today was supposed to be sunny but apparently not. When will we ever get some beautiful spring weather Mother Nature??
Robinson Arms
A name lovingly given by one of my cousins who moved back to Ontario.

Isn't the woman supposed to sit on the man's lap???
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment