Blog Archive

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Here it is once more, the day we tell our mother's how much we love & appreciate them & if we are also mother's, our children do the same for us. I'd like to mention there are also the women out there who are like mothers to us. I'm sure we all have one in our lives & this is the day I like to remind them of how much they mean to me also. I'm very, very lucky to have the mother that I have. Since I am adopted I have always been told that I was special because they picked me out. I am so happy that I was the one they picked. I have the most wonderful parents anyone could ever ask for so yes, I do feel special. I love them more than anything & am so thankful for them always being there for me, loving me unconditionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment