Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Getting to Know Me

I have wanted to try this blogging thing for some time now. Just learning the in’s & out’s of it will be a challenge!   Hopefully it will turn into an interesting adventure that I can share with you.
I am an avid amateur photographer & my biggest dream is to somehow make a living at it. I have two cats; one who has been in my life since she was six months old, Jesse, & the other is a stray I befriended one very cold winter, Dooley, & he's about eight yrs. old now. They can drive me crazy but they are awesome companions & I love them to pieces.
Music is another love I have. I used to play the guitar but with arthritis getting worse in my hands each passing year I don't play any longer. I do play the keyboard periodically but mostly now I just listen to the radio & CD's. I doubt I could be happy without music in my life.
I am also a huge movie buff. From horror & thrillers to the old black & whites. Screwball comedy from the 40's being one of my favorites. I have an extensive collection, on the shelf & in the computer.
I love to travel altho I don't get much of a chance to these days. For now a relaxing drive in the country or along the shore will have to suffice. I grew up in Ontario & we went to Nova Scotia every summer. When I was 16 we moved to Calgary. I absolutely adored the west!  I got hitched out there & we moved back to Ontario, then Vancouver Island, & back to Ontario. I have lived in so many places in southern Ontario that I should be a master packer & mover. After being seperated, eventually divorced, I finally joined my immediate family here, in Nova Scotia.  
I now live on the coast, overlooking the Bay of Fundy.  I love the ocean & have always wanted to live where I could see it every day.  Family means the world to me & I really miss those who live far away. Thank goodness for the internet!
My favorite saying…..You never know what’s around the corner.
See ya!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment