Blog Archive

Friday, February 20, 2015

Changing Blogs

I made a decision last night that i will now be posting all my photography on my Tumblr Blog

Thru My Eyes

I think it would be a better place for exposure & i will keep this one for all my ramblings, writings, poetry, music & what not.

I do hope that if you find yourself here that you will click on the link above & check out my photos.

My main goal in life is two-fold...to get as many people as possible to view my photos & eventually have something become of it. My passion runs deep for photography & i love it so much. Being on a disability pension & having my life viewed under a microscope constantly is horrible & if i could ever get money coming in from something i enjoy so much & be able to sustain myself would make my short visit here on this earth finally meaningful. So i send out to the universe, every day, help me achieve this.


1 comment: