Blog Archive

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Memories


I find myself thinking very much of the time of the last love I had in my life. He passed away almost 8 years ago now & the way I miss him is still as strong now as it was then. Whenever this song by James Blunt plays on the radio or I play the CD I usually end up crying, the hurt is so overpowering. To lose someone you so dearly loved & expected to spend so much more time with is something you don't easily get over. The hurt does not lessen with time, if anything, it grows deeper, right thru to your soul. This man, 9 years my junior, was the love of my life. I believe in my heart he was my soul mate. A very big reason why I have stopped looking for anyone to take his place, for no one can. 


1 comment:

  1. i'll try to remember to get them scanned & send them along....eventually <3

    ReplyDelete